With more than 25 years of CAD experience, we can offer all kind of services. Our main CAD systems we use and support are SOLIDWORKS and Onshape.
- Reverse Engineering
With more than 20 years of SOLIDWORKS experience, we can provide all kind of services for SOLIDWORKS. We deliver those services to large and small companies, all over the world. We don’t care if you on the other side of the world, we still can help you.
The service we provide are;
- All kind of training, on-line or on-site
- Hands-on training
- Optimise your engineering process
- Expert CAD modelling
- System administrating
- System configuration (Templates, standard options etc)
- Custom API programming
- Migration to latest SOLIDWORKS version, including creating deployment scripts for large enterprises
- Hardware advice
As an Onshape Consultancy Partner, we can provide all kind of services;
- Online training
- Consultancy on-site or on-line
- Migration from current CAD system to Onshape
- How to work with you current 3D CAD together with Onshape
- Onshape is the first full-cloud 3D CAD system. It runs in a web browser and on any mobile device.
- Onshape uses cloud-native Documents, not files.
- You create parts in Onshape Part Studios and can have as many Part Studios as you need in a single Document.
- Onshape Assemblies use a new, simplified approach to mating parts.
- Onshape changes the way you collaborate. You can instantly share Documents and simultaneously work with your peers.
- Onshape streamlines data management with built-in version control.
When there are no existing drawings anymore of a product you need to reproduce or you build a prototype installation and need a construction drawing. We can reverse engineer your product. We use all kind of tools like 3D laser scanners to scan your product and translate this to a 3D CAD model or we can create a parametric model from an imported model.
Besides API programming, we can also provide small custom made software applications, which can make you engineering easier or to monitor your processes. Some applications we made are;
- SOLIDWORKS license monitor for network licenses. With this tool you can monitor the amount of SOLIDWORKS licenses you using in selected period. It’s also possible to view the used licenses per engineering department
- Modified SOLIDWORKS resource monitor. This replaces the standard resource monitor of SOLIDWORKS. It provides more information about your resources. When SOLIDWORKS is crashing it also popups our own created crash report, to send this information to your administrator. This tool is very useful for large engineering departments
Please use the contact form if you want more information.